Pitch Your Guest Post to Calisthenics 101...
... and receive a response within 48 hours!
- URL: calisthenics-101.co.uk
- Pitch price: 9 credit
You can read the guest posting guidelines of Calisthenics 101 below. By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can improve your chances of getting your guest post accepted.
Guest Posting Guidelines
We’re happy to have other writers and website owners contribute to Calisthenics 101, but we have a set of criteria and submission guidelines below that we request you read before sending us your pitch.
We will reject any requests that don’t pass the submission guidelines, so please read the criteria below.
Rule #1: Content Must Be Relevant
We’re looking for evergreen content in the body weight fitness niche that is both engaging and unique.
If you would like to submit a post which covers a different topic, then please get in touch to discuss this further. At a minimum, any other suggested topics must still be relevant to body weight fitness.
Rule #2: We Have Some Basic Editorial Requirements
Any submissions must pass the following editorial requirements:
- All content submitted must be at least 1,000 words in length
- Content should be written in clear English and of (at least) a similar quality to other content present on Calisthenics 101
- Any images used should be original photographs, free to use, or have been given consent to use by the original owner. Please also make sure any images used are at least 1000 px wide and the files are attached to your email when submitting
- All content will be run through a UK version of Grammarly. Please check your content through this first as extensive formatting and grammar checking may result in the post being rejected
Rule #3: Links Must Be Relevant And Useful
You are welcome to add as many links as you wish, so long as they are relevant in the context of the article.
We encourage adding links where helpful. Links help back up any claims made and provide the reader with opportunities for further reading.
Links to Adult, Drug or Gambling niches will be stripped out. Any blatant link placements that don’t make sense in the context of the overall article will also be removed.
We also prefer you do not include an author profile with the guest post, and instead recommend you link to your website naturally within the body content.
Submit Your Pitch For 9 Credits!
Enter the URL to your guest post (ex.: Google Drive link) then click the submit button! (You'll immediately see your new pitch appear in the "My Pitches" menu.)