Pitch Your Guest Post to FitnessApie.com...
... and receive a response within 48 hours!
- URL: FitnessApie.com
- Pitch price: 30 credits
You can read the guest posting guidelines of FitnessApie.com below. By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can improve your chances of getting your guest post accepted.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Please read this content brief to the end and follow it closely when writing. We’ll be checking your final article against this brief when approving or refusing the content. Content must be 100% unique, with good English grammar and spelling. We will instantly reject any spun content and plagiarism.
- Article must be unique with no duplication and should be well informative about topic health and fitness. We will check with CopyScape.
- Article must have at least 900 words, written in English, with images and videos (if possible) along with well categorized. Feel free to use just about any picture that’s relevant, as long as you’re sure to give proper photo credit.
- Article will allow 1-2 links related to topic, health and fitness industry. (can not link to sites about casino, gambling, pornography, adult, drugs, …etc)
- Use descriptive heading and subheadings to break down the topic, we do not accept a long wall of rambling text.
- Use bulleted lists when necessary to make the article more scannable.
- Keep paragraphs short, since this is the web where attention spans are short. Even 1 sentence paragraphs can be appropriate. No more than 3 lines per paragraph.
- Article may be edited to suit our needs prior to publishing.
- Author Bio: Include a brief bio paragraph about yourself and your social accounts (facebook, twitter…ect).
Submit Your Pitch For 30 Credits!
Enter the URL to your guest post (ex.: Google Drive link) then click the submit button! (You'll immediately see your new pitch appear in the "My Pitches" menu.)