Pitch Your Guest Post to FoodAndFitnessAlways.com...
... and receive a response within 48 hours!
- URL: foodandfitnessalways.com
- Pitch price: 25 credits
You can read the guest posting guidelines of foodandfitnessalways.com below. By keeping these guidelines in mind, you can improve your chances of getting your guest post accepted.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The Style of Writing – please write your posts in a friendly, informal way! Your article isn’t for a Journal in that particular field so please don’t write like it’s going to be assessed for a University/College degree!
- Number of Links – I will allow you to include 2 outbound links, as well as 2 social links to your own social media pages i.e. Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Word Count – Please ensure your word count is somewhere between 500-1000 words, no less, no more!
- Images – Include at least 1 original or licensed image as part of your submitted post
- Related Content – it goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway, your subject must be related to the field of either Food, Fitness or both.
- Recipe-Writing – this is a more strict type of submission but I will accept a guest recipe provided you include an original image of the finished dish and that the recipe does not appear on any other website/blog/book/copyrighted material.
- References – please do not directly copy any content that has already been written by another person and try to pass it off as your own. If you use another post as a reference then please include their link (this counts as one of your allowed links).
- Check It! – it’s very frustrating when I’m sent written work that hasn’t been checked for spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes. I don’t have the time to be making these corrections for you, so re-read your posts before sending them or I won’t be in a position to publish your work.
Submit Your Pitch For 25 Credits!
Enter the URL to your guest post (ex.: Google Drive link) then click the submit button! (You'll immediately see your new pitch appear in the "My Pitches" menu.)